Saturday, September 18, 2010

An Update.

Violet arrived early yesterday afternoon, while I was out running around for work. To be honest, I’m a little relieved. I think Rose is starting to get sick of me telling her to get up and dressed, go outside, or if not, then walking around the house would be okay. She’s always quick to mutter some odd hopeless remark, but I think the activity is helping her. She won’t eat, or if she will, it’s always only a little.

Violet has been talking with Rose. She’s mostly lucid, but then on occasion Vi says she’ll make some offhand comment about how “the witness” will “find the meaning of what happiness is” soon. Rose has never said anything to me about any witness. I’m going to ask her about it later today or tonight.

As for this case, there’s not much more to say other than that it’s gotten bigger. The police are fully capable of putting two and two together, but right now, other “twos” seem to be popping up all over the county.

Vi says she can only stick around for the weekend; she’s got class on Monday, and she can’t miss her exam. Rose has a morning shift at her job before her classes Monday, and then class till evening. My Wawa training starts Monday as well, so it’ll be the first time all three of us are totally separated from each other. Rose doesn’t seem too worried about it; she said he can’t come close to her in public, and she works in a busy café.

In other news, I finally got a comment on this blog. It’s my first one ever, so I figured it’d be a good milestone to record. Something is a little sketchy about it, though:

Zeke Strahm said...
Coffee. Make friends with it. You're gonna be in for a bumpy ride...
This wouldn’t worry so much if I hadn’t read a blog during my research stint called “Seeking Truth.” The guy who (allegedly) left this comment is either crazy or on the run, probably both. The last post he put on his blog was the type of thing typical of Slender victims.

Okay, I'll admit it. I'm starting to buy into this whole thing. Barring a psychotic break, how could Rose be so freaked out by one stalker? And how can that stalker be in six different places in the county in the course of a few hours? She's always been much more receptive to the paranormal than I have; I've always been a chronic skeptic. But if she keeps getting worse...well, let's just say she'll make a believer out of me yet.

As much as I hate taking advice from crazy cowboy cops, the guy’s got a point. I have the feeling that the worst is yet to come.

I'm still open to any advice you could give, guys. Honestly, after this weekend, I have no idea what I'll do. I have no plan, and I hate that.

1 comment: